Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Introduction!

Greetings all! I wanted to start off with a post regarding my hopes and plans for this blog (and of course some classic disclaimers). The purpose of this blog is to create a resource for people to educate each other on the personal care products in their lives. This includes but is not limited to: hair care products, skin care products, cosmetics, clothing, accessories for all of the above, and other personal items. It is NOT my intent (or hope for others) to scare people into making changes in their life. Personal change should be the outcome of knowledge not fear. Let us all be more aware of are products. This is a place where I will share my knowledge (with accountable sources were applicable) about different products, ingredients, companies, and do-it-yourself tips to try and live a simpler, cheaper, and healthier life. It is my hope that others will come and comment to share their questions, concerns, and knowledge. We have the ability to create together a community of well-informed, intelligent, compassionate consumers. Let's learn to question before we purchase. What's in this product? Will this product be useful? Do I actually need/want this product?...etc. So welcome! Please prop up your feet, grab a hot cup of tea, and hopefully we can all learn from each other!

Disclaimers: All information provided is my personal opinion. All products reviewed are done so with my honest feedback. Anyone who comments or contacts me, I will treat with respect and compassion, and I expect that of others. Any comments that are personal attacks to myself or others (as opposed to respectful, intellectual disagreements) will be removed immediately from this blog. So, everyone play nice and have a good time!
- Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment